Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Better Late Than Never:)

So, I'm a little behind on this whole blog thing.....but better late than never, right?:) Actually, the truth is, Monty's cousin has a blog and it is so cute it makes me want to puke (love you, jess!), so I was a little unsure of myself and my very limited creative abilities:) However, I know that our family will be elated to see, and read, about the kids....and for that reason alone, I am VERY happy to attempt "the blog!" Well, to sum up our happy little home....Mayce is now 3 and Bryce is now 2. Thanks to Bryce, I am VERY happy to report that everyone in the Durham house is now officially potty trained:) Monty and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary this Sunday, so we sent the kids to good ol' Abilene for a few days......thank you, Nana and Pops! We have an extremely eventful weekend planned: sleeping in, eating out, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, eating out:) It is always bitter sweet when the kids go to grandma's because I truly adore, crave and lavish the time with my sweet hubby, but I can't deny the heart wrenching silence in our little home:( When our precious Father says"...joy comes in the morning," I have no doubt that this phrase embraces the moment your little blessing jumps out of bed yelling "good morning, mommy!", wraps their little arms around your neck, and kisses you with that beautiful morning breath! There is truly nothing sweeter! If you can't tell, Monty and I adore our babies and we adore our Father for trusting us with them:)

In the last month, we have moved from McKinney to Euless to be closer to the wonderful body of believers that we worship with at Gateway:) It has been so nice to hop in the car and drive a grand total of 10 minutes to get to church! The Lord has been so gracious with us and we are greatly enjoying a season of peace and growth.

Here are a few recent pics of the kids....be blessed.



Daily and Mayce at Nana and Pops. Mayce absolutely adores Daily!








Bryce and Daddy
during
"daddy time":)

His daddy is
soooooo proud!

Mayce and Bryce (far right)
with friends,
Ethan and Baxter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

Oh YAY!!!!!!

I think I might be one of the most excited you decided to cave :o)

Seriously, it will be wonderful to get to see the kids in some pics since we live a little farther away now...but, we couldn't be happier for you getting to be closer to church! God is good!