Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday Night

Saturday night, our precious friends, The Terry's, took us to the Rangers game....all you can eat, might I add!! We had so much fun! I wish I could say that the kids were totally into the game, but that would be a lie! They watched it here and there, but mainly decided that when the little red, blue and green dot raced around the field, that they would officially attend a Rangers game any day:):) We also had a little bonus during our game....THIRD DAY!! They played a pre-show, and during the game they showed up right above our stands to take pictures with a few selected fans:) Let me just take this moment to say that I have, in fact, met Third Day. Some friends and I were standing in line at Whataburger, and we turn around to see Third Day in line right behind us! We tried to play it off cool, but we failed miserably:)
So, back to the game, we tried to snap some shots, but I am not the greatest photographer! Let me just throw in a side note here and say that my husband and "all you can eat" go hand in hand! I have never seen him eat so much junk in my life! I almost threw-up just watching him:) Thank you, Joe and Melissa, for such a sweet gift! We love you guys!


Third Day

4 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

I am so glad you guys had fun, that is awesome about Third Day, wow:)

Francesca said...

Stacy, your mom gave me your blog address. Hope you don't mind. You kids are so beautiful. Paige was actually at this game. She wasn't very interested in it either. Well, it has been good to see what you and your family are up too. Love you!!

The Johnsons said...

How much fun was that?!? We got to go to the Rockhounds game Fri. night and sit in some friends' suite...doesn't quite compare with seeing Third Day though, does it? HA! So Mayce isn't such a fan of the sun in her eyes? You need to get that girl some kickin' shades! Maybe for her birthday? Does she have one coming up soon? (wink, wink) She better be expecting a b-day phone call from her friend Jessilyn...we already have it planned! Love ya!

Them Chandlers said...

Um...I was there too!!! (at Whataburger in 1998, that is)