Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryce and Mayce!

I can't believe my babies are 3 and 4!! Here are a few pictures from their little party we had last weekend:) We have some incredible family and friends who came out to celebrate with us and made it VERY special! We love each of you! I didn't get near as many pictures as I should have, but since Durham #3 is well on the way, I was doing good to remember the cupcakes:) (HAHA!) Bless you, Bryce and Mayce....you bless your daddy and I more than you will ever know!

Mayce's precious friend, Daily, came all the way from Abilene to surprise her for her birthday! They are so sweet together:)
Payton and Bryce
Daddy time:)

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

Hey girl! How's life with you guys? The birthday party looked fun! Do your kids have the same birthday? We're settled here in SA and really enjoying it! My flowers are actually staying alive!!! wow!