Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jess and Emmy

On Friday, Jess and Emmy came over to play and swim. We had so much fun and little Emmy made us laugh the entire time!! She is a riot! Mayce, of course, loved having her "living baby doll" around and she was on top of every little need that Emmy had:) She fetched her juice, tried to feed her, tried to change her diaper, pushed her in the swing and helped her in the pool. I'm pretty sure when our baby comes I am going to have to stand in line to care for him/her:) Thanks for blessing us, guys!
Jess made these for the kids! (I pray, daily, for the gift of "artsy"...I know it's coming...He's just producing patience, I can feel it!)
Emmy, I want to eat you!
I don't know, your guess is as good as mine! I do know he loves those stinkin' "gobbles".... even in 6 inches of water!
Mayce's goal is to create a new way to come down that slide every time...it's hilarious!

3 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Looks so fun!! Seriously, tell me about how your third pregnancy is going! I'm so curious!!

Francesca said...

Your kids are too cute. Looks like you will be busy, say, for the next 20 years. God will give you everything you need to be the mom they need. I love you!!

Hulsey Fam said...

looks oh so fun:0 and the "gobbles" are way hilarious...