Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Walk The Line

So, this morning my kids come running in from outside, screaming for me to come and see their "line." Now, you must know that with Mayce and Bryce together...outside...alone.....just about anything is possible. I would not be surprised if they constructed a rocket out of dirt that would actually fly! So, when I heard they had made a "line," I figured it was probably worth viewing:) And....bottom line, this was the most creative "line" I have ever seen;)

The beginning was balls, a microphone, shoes and a broom

Next, we have all of the tools from his tool box along with their two chairs and a truck
We then have bats, the tool box, a tee-ball, a basketball goal, little shovels and rakes, golf balls, and mini airplanes

Moving on, we have a grocery cart, tiny buckets, the car, a coffee maker, a play kitchen (on its side, of course) and a tri-fold chair

Lastly, the sprinkler, two swings, a tent tunnel and a slide

The cowboy and his little lady posing proudly at the end of their "line":)

5 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

That's so cute! Kids are creative... they can never really make a plain ol' line!! Things have to be more exciting than that, right?

Lea Arnold said...

How cute and creative... they worked hard on that :)

Lacy said...

Wow, that is a LONG line as well as creative. I can tell they were very proud of themselves.

The Johnsons said...

That was a lot of work, Mayce and Bryce! Good job...I'm quite impressed!

Grammie & Gramps said...

Grammie wishes she could have a piece of that "Love Cake". Gramps and I were just discussing how big and adorable Blake must be since we last saw him. We want to just eat him up!!!