Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bubba!

Sweet 'Tater-
I can't believe you are already 4!! What a wonderful man you are turning out to be....a carbon copy of your daddy. Everyday you amaze us with the love that literally gushes out of you. For as long as I can remember, you have been our little bear cub. You love to wrap your little arms around me and daddy and just cuddle on our chest for as long as possible. I love watching the process of the Lord growing you into a little gentleman. He is so faithful, Bryce, and He already uses you more than you will ever know. There is nothing sweeter than hearing you whisper promises of protecting me in my ear when daddy is not here, and feeling your tiny arm hanging around our neck as we lay with you at night. Your concept of being filled with the love of Jesus, and generously giving it away, just blows our minds! You are more than we could have ever imagined, and you epitomize the fact that every good and perfect gift comes from Him. I can't begin to imagine how He will use you as you grow older in Him, and for the simple fact that He trusted me and daddy to shepherd you, overwhelms us. You are an athlete to the core, and have the heart of a gentle warrior....just like your daddy. We are so proud of you, buddy....what a gift you are to this world.

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

they grow up so fast :(... but they're so cute!!