Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Now, I Know:)

So, I knew my little chunky monkey LOVED going outside, but, yesterday, he graciously educated me on exactly how much he would like to experience our backyard adventures! Mayce and Bryce were outside swimming, and I was inside feeding Blake with the screen open to hear the kids. As soon as he was finished eating, he began to fuss a little and occasionally look at the door. Now, I know he is only 6 months old, but I will no longer assume the boy doesn't know exactly what he wants:) After changing his diaper, I decided to take him outside for a few minutes before his nap.....that's when he decided to educate me. As we were walking towards the door, the whining began to cease and then I realized I needed to grab my phone. So, I turn away from the door and Blake began to sob so hard, so quickly, that you would have thought someone just gave him a shot. Tears and snot immediately began to flow and he could hardly breathe. At first, I thought he was hurt, but as soon as I grabbed my phone and stepped outside, the crying stopped immediately and he gave me the following little grin as soon as his little hiney hit the swing! Wow, Blake, momma will NEVER forget that little lesson....thank you, little mister:)


Here was one we took later on in the day.....outside, OF COURSE:):)

6 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Your kids are adorable!!!

Lacy said...

What a smart little guy! Kids are adorable.

Sarah Wronko said...

Oh my gosh!! That is sooo cute! We will have to get our kidoes together to play outside soon! :)

Dane, Jamie, Dillon and Drew said...

Precious babies! Miss yall sooooo much! Hugs and Kisses from the Morphis bunch.

Stephanie said...

Well you gotta love a man who knows what he wants! So cute!!

Bonky's Mom said...

LOL...that's too cute! Mr. Bonk would live outside if we'd let him.

What adorable pics--that grin is so stinkin' cute!