Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Friends, Good Times, GOOD GRIEF!!

We've been pretty busy around here, so I thought I would do a "one post" catch up:) God is faithful, friends....do you know that? He continues to blow our expectations out of the water and exceed any ideas we could ever have! I LOVE that His glory will be made known, and I pray your are seeing little glimpses of that today!! Blessings!


GOOD FRIENDS:
Jennifer, Jessilyn and Reese Johnson stopped by for a little visit! They are from Midland and it is always SOOO good to see them!
Bryce and Reese
Jessilyn and Mayce


GOOD TIMES:
My sweet hubby brought me these one night after one of those "long" days:) They were accompanied by a movie, cherry coke (my favorite) and chocolate! Now, that's a good man right there!!
Yes, it's true, my chunky monkey is 8 MONTHS OLD, and eatin' Ritz like nobodies business:)
Mayce and Blake had some bonding time the other day while Bryce was sleeping, so she decided he needed to be a super hero with her and get in her cape:) This just about sent him over the happy edge!!
NANA AND POPS....WE LOVE YOU! Our Nana and Pops surprised us last week for a little day visit, and the kids were elated! We had sooo much fun, and have NO DOUBT, we did go to
Chuck E Cheese!


GOOD GRIEF!!!
There are no words, folks....no words.
Lastly, and certainly LEAST, would be this little treasure that my parents so graciously brought for my children, shipped directly from Sodom and Gomorrah, I am sure! It is by far the most annoying duck whistle thing I have ever encountered:) We now must be wearing our bills as we ride our bikes and let everyone know within a 10 mile radius we are coming....thank you mom and dad:)

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

We had such a great time hanging out with you guys! I love you, friend!