Thursday, August 5, 2010

10 Years....

......Hallelujah! 10 years and 4 kiddos later, Monty and I are closer than ever before, more in love and stronger than we could have ever imagined.....and all glory belongs to our Father!! What a beautiful journey this has been so far, and although there have been some deep valley's, I could not imagine one second without this sweet man and his indescribable love for me!! Monty out did himself this year and planned an entire 4 day trip without me having any idea what was to come! We ended up in Beaver Creek, CO at the most incredible resort I have ever been too:) He organized dinners at some fantastic restaurants, a horse back ride to a remote mountain top restaurant, a 3 hour spa treatment, ridiculous shopping (haha), and golfing (of which I don't do, but LOVE to ride in the cart and watch him because I never get to do that anymore:)!! This man just continues to amaze me with his love and kindness. of which I do not deserve. The Lord has used Monty's unconditional love throughout these years to literally heal my heart and break through some major unlovable walls I had. So, Monty, there are no words....."thank you" is just not enough, but you are everything I could ever dream of, and as long as I am this earth, I want to be beside you!!
"His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely. This is my lover, this is my friend." (Song of Solomon 5:16)

Plane ride to CO

View from our room
Flowers waiting for me when we arrived:) They were exactly like the ones he gave me when he proposed 11 years ago...two red and one white, representing the union of our lives and Christ being the constant center of it all. I cried like a baby then and I cried again on the trip! HA!
Golfing

Right before horse back ride


Monty's dream home:)


10 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

precious:)

Stephanie said...

Looks like heaven on earth. So happy for you guys and congrats on 10 yrs. and more in-love than ever. True testimony.

Also love the new background. ;)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved reading this post...always love to find a new blog..


Hope you will stop by for a visit...I am giving away lots of GIFTS this week on both blogs....to celebrate
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Sri Selvalakshmi said...

It's nice to see. Thanks for sharing your blog...

UniversalTelecoms said...

I’m satisfied with the information that you provided and thanks for this information.... please share these types of information...

Hotel MCM Towers said...

Nice post!
Rameswaram Hotel list

malaivelsiddha said...

Nice post!Thanks for sharing this information.
hiv positive treatment in india
medicine for aids in india

luckys said...

gta 5 apk
What have you learned, either informationally or personally, during the completion of this project

Book Cellar said...

I am giving away lots of GIFTS this week on both blogs
Dan the Man Mod Apk

Book Cellar said...

It is amazing all the architecture that is there and really
Download Dan the Man Mod Apk