Friday, August 3, 2007

His two "Goodness's"

These are just a few fun shots of the kids in the past couple of days. I can't believe how big they are getting! Today, as I read in Proverbs 3, I was overwhelmed with the Goodness of God. I mean, I know as Christians that phrase is used a lot, but do we truly sit back and realize what His Goodness provides. Prov.3:19-20 says " The Lord by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens; By his knowledge the depths were broken up, and clouds drop down the dew."
And in the midst of all that Goodness and Majesty, He thought of Monty and I enough to create His Goodness --Mayce and Bryce.
How meticulously kind is our God, and how sweet are His motives. How profoundly thoughtful He is, and how beautifully creative are His works....words can't express how much HIS two "Goodness's" mean to me!
Be Blessed!


Their new sandcastle:)

He loves to lay in the water and pretend he can't hear me!


This is what happens when you tell a 3 year old to get dressed:)

This is what happens when a 2 year old watches a 3 year old get dressed:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: