Friday, August 3, 2007

Bryce - 0 Bathtub - 1

Well, we had a little "run in" with the bathtub, and I think it won! Bryce was sitting on the potty talking to Mayce while she took a bath, when he lost his balance and fell face first into the side of the bathtub. These pictures were taken two days after it happened, so he was looking a lot better than before:) This brings me to my next point...it is very hard as a mother to go in public with a 2 year old who has a black eye! I mean, not to mention the fact that I felt like the worst mother ever, but you then have this massive urge to just blurt out to everyone who looks at you for more than 5 seconds, "he fell off the toilet and hit the bathtub with his face....I promise!" Well, maybe I'm the only one:) Be Blessed!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: