Saturday, September 29, 2007

"Ride a little pony, go to town..."

It could not have been a more perfect day to go to the zoo:) The kids were beyond excited about going to see the animals, so when we topped off the morning by picking up Grammie, I thought they were going to implode!! Thank you, Grammie, for making our zoo trip so much more fun and special! You are a true joy to be around! We had the best time! As you can see, they were giving pony rides..well, let me rephrase that....they were letting you pay to receive pony rides:) And this was not just any ordinary pony...nooo...it was like the giant of all ponies! (I'm pretty sure he was the envy of all his pony friends:) I was so proud of my little guys, they just hopped right on like they had done it a hundred times, and rode their little hearts out:) We mostly stayed in the kids section because there was so much for them to do. Then, we had a fun little picnic, saw a few big animals and headed home. I love that the kids are at that age where they can really enjoy things like this and they are so fun to watch! What an awesome God we serve that thought of the concept of children and created the very bond that we so treasure. Be blessed!

Waiting, patiently (kindof), for our pony ride
She looked like such a natural:)

I'm pretty sure Bryce was wishing there wasn't a fence to hold him back:)
Grammie and Mayce petting the rabbits
Bryce wanted to join in on the fun:)
Felt the need for one more ride:)
This is where they were trying to talk us into letting them jump the fence!

The car ride home. They were so tired:)

5 comments:

Antigone said...

Oh my goodness, that is sooo cute! Mayce does look like a natural on the horse. And Bryce, he is such a big boy, amazing. I love his hair cut. It looks like it was a perfect day. I love days like that. Thank you for sharing the pictures, I love each and every one of them. Hugs and kisses.

Caryn said...

What a fun day out!!! That is so neat that they were able to ride. Good times!
Oh, I know I am a little late, but Happy Birthday my oldest & dearest friend. (And by oldest, I am not meaning age. ha ha) I hope you had a fantastic birthday.

Love you lots and hope you all are well. We all need to horn in on our parents vacations sometime. Make it a full family get together. :)

The Rowe Crew said...

Oooh how FUN! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL...I think so more each time I see them :o)

I'll try to call this week and figrue out another day for a playdate!

MKP said...

I finally found your blog! For some reason I could never get to it from the post you left that one time on mine! Your kids are SO cute!! I can't believe how big they are! We have got to get together sometime so we can meet each other's kiddos!!

MKP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.