Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tagged:)

My sweet friend Lauren thought that my few blog readers might like to know a little bit about my sweet husband....so here you go:)

The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Monty
2. How long have you been together? 7 years married

3. How long dated? 2 years

4. How old is your man? 28

5. Who eats more? Monty

6. Who said "I love you" first? I'm pretty sure Monty

7. Who is taller? Monty, by 1/4 inch:)

8. Who sings better? I guess I do, but Monty does some pretty good impressions:)

9. Who is smarter? Book smart is about equal; common sense smart he's got me beat!

10. Whose temper is worse? Sadly, me

11. Who does the laundry? me...but he does the ironing:)

12. Who takes out the garbage? Monty

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Monty, if your looking from the end of the bed.

14. Who pays the bills? I do.

15. Who is better with the computer? Certainly NOT me

16. Who mows the lawn? Monty....I am really good at telling him WHEN it should be mowed, though:):)

17. Who cooks dinner? Me...it's a very scary thought of Monty cooking! In his defense, he has really picked up grilling and he's great at it:)

18. Who drives when you are together? Monty...I think I make him nervous. There's just something about those boys who started driving at the age of 8...they have to be in control!

19. Who pays when you go out? I guess I do because I take care of our personal account

20. Who is most stubborn? Me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Oh...Monty, again! (Mr. Perfect!)
I sometimes have to take a little time to think (sulk) before I do:)

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Now that Monty's parents moved to big D (YIPEE!), it's pretty even:)

23. Who kissed who first? Monty kissed me first:) He asked me before he did to make sure it would be okay with me....I loved that:)

24. Who asked who out? He did.

25. Who proposed? Monty:) Gotta love those little country churches with a whole lotta' Holy Spirit!

26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I have two words for Monty: solution oriented.

27. Who has more friends? Probably equal since we hang out with other couples

28. Who has more siblings? Equal

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Monty is the epitome of a Godly leader. He wears the pants, and wears them well, if I might add:)

Ok, so I guess I tag: Jess, Heather and Annie

3 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Yay!! Great job :) I loved reading your answers!!

The Shane said...

I seriously got an account to this thing just so I can leave comments on your blogs. Notice that I have a "The" in front of my name so I can fit in with all your other friends (and just so you know, I am typing retarded and had to type friends three types before I spelled it correctly. First it was firends, then it was freinds. I'm a genius) Oh yeah, comment...so your survey was "cute" and the pictures of the little people was cuter. Give them a kiss for me (the kids...not Monty...that would be odd). Love you.

Antigone said...

You are such an inspiration! And your husband too.
Bless you both.