Thursday, November 29, 2007

Little Stinker!

I could not resist posting this hilarious video of Mayce. She was only 19 months old, and as you can see, she had found a new game with our phone. She would push the locate button on the phone and make it start beeping, then I would grab it from her to turn it off. Her face is absolutely priceless before she pushes the button....pure ornery....looks just like her Gramps:):):) (Sorry there is no sound...took the clip with our digital camera and it doesn't have sound.)

3 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

wow you are getting very technical with the video on your blog, I am super impressed:) and that was super CUTE:)

The Rowe Crew said...

Hilarous!!! Just last night, Scott said, "You know, some of her little facial expressions really remind me of Mayce when she was younger." I took that as a HUGE compliment since we love your little sweetie so!

Antigone said...

I remember this when you first sent it out and it is still hilarious! Love it.