Monday, November 5, 2007

Roadtrip

We went to Abilene a few weeks ago and got to visit with my Nanny, Aunt Sue and Cousin Amy. Oh, and I can't forget to mention Jobe...the dog who thinks he's a child:) We had so much fun seeing everyone and enjoying some tasty roast... thank you very much, Nana! We had a really good time! Love you guys!
I also just wanted to briefly mention an incredible teaching series that our pastor is in the middle of right now. I have been so blessed by the knowledge the Lord is imparting through this message. As many of you know, according to scripture, our souls must continually be bathed by the Word in order to be consistently transformed. We must allow the Lord, daily, to take our will and make it His own, because our soul will certainly try to take control....not pretty:) If you have a minute, check out the link: http://www.gatewaypeople.com/sermons/2007/20071103_WhatsYourTrumpCard.html.
It's an anointed teaching that I pray takes your walk to a new level of freedom. Enjoy!
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." (2 Cor. 3:17)


Playing with Jobe
Aunt Sue and Nana
Bryce "educating" Nanny and Sue on how to properly eat chicken:)
Sue, Nanny and Amy

1 comment:

Antigone said...

Wow, everyone looks great! I can't believe Nana, she is an inspiration! And I remember little Jobe. I think he is the one that peed on my shoe one year. ha.
I started the sermon download and really liked his teaching. However, Katlynn will be coming home from school in a minute so I have paused it for now but will finish later. I am also excited to go to the Gateway home site just to snoop around a little. Thanks for sharing.