Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Actuwee..."

So my son has really picked up on a new word, and I absolutely think it's adorable! He LOVES the word "actually," however, he says it "actuwee." It is the sweetest thing, because he says it for everything:) For example:
"Bryce, did you sleep good, buddy?"
"Actuwee, yes!"
"Bryce, do you need to go potty?"
"Actuwee, I do."
"Bryce, I love you."
"Actuwee, I wuv you bery much."
I love how their little minds work:) Here are just a few pictures from our church Fall Festival. We had a blast this year, and the weather was just perfect:) We stayed for 3 hours and lived up every sugar-high moment of fun that we could:) They did enjoy alot more of the festival, besides the animals, but we were just too busy to take pictures....sorry:) Enjoy!


Some friends of ours, Ramzi and Diane, came with us and brought their daughter, Elise.
Isn't she adorable!