Friday, August 22, 2008

Okay, I'll admit it...

...she gets all her moves from her daddy:) HA! Seriously, Mayce is doing some kind of little dance for the majority of the time she is awake, and I love it:) She is so full of joy that she just has to move! Often times, throughout the day, the Lord will remind me of the reckless abandonment at which my children love and serve Him. They don't care what they look like, they just want to let that joy come out:) What a fine balance we must find in continuing to grow mature in wisdom and staying childlike in faith. He reminded me that everyday when my children call out for "mama," a load falls off of them and onto me (as it should be). So, every moment I call out "Father," I can fall into His peace of being His child:) Enjoy the beauty of being a "child" today:)

"I will become even more undignified than this..." (2 Samuel 6:22)

3 comments:

Melissa Terry said...

I've been trying to keep it on the D.L., but since you're giving your hubs the credit I'll let the cat out of the bag- I've been working with your girl on the side. :)

Love you!

Becky said...

too cute!! I especially like the gorilla dance at the end. :) She is a doll!!!

Emily Suzanne said...

great reminder! I found a pic of you tonight as I was going through some old ones... it was of our Chrysalis group :) Maybe I'll post it sometime!