Monday, November 24, 2008

Family of Five!!

Hi friends! Here are a few more pictures from our exciting weekend of meeting little Blake:) Wanted to share a quick story from the weekend that involves...you guessed it...Bryce and his beautiful way of thinking:)
He and Monty went to run an errand while we were in the hospital, and Monty asked Bryce, "what should I call Blake, since you are my little champion?"
Bryce quickly responded with "well, little man of God!"
Then Monty asked "what does that make you then, Buddy?"
Bryce then said "Big man of God, dad!"
So, here I am....living with THREE wonderful "Men of God" that come in all sizes;) Be Blessed!

Waiting for Blake to arrive!

3:42 pm



The kids were super concerned for their "baby"

Pops and Nana

Grammy and Gramps

Uncle Shane

Big sister Mayce

Big Brother Bryce



Going home!!!

9 comments:

Room For More said...

Oh my--he is YUMMY!

Congratulations to you guys! God gives good gifts!

BonkLand

Hulsey Fam said...

oh my goodness, he is getting more yummy every time I see him, and I am freaking out at the durham in this one, it is toooo much..love ya mamma of 3:)

Melissa Terry said...

I love this, so sweet! I love that he came out with the sweet and most delicious little cheeks. All five of you are so precious!

Jess Connell said...

He's just so beautiful, guys.

And I love that little conversation with Bryce... siblings loving on siblings is (I think) one of the greatest joys of parenting, huh?

The Buster Bunch said...

Congratulations Durham Family!!! He is too cute!!! Stacy, you look great too! We're so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little man :)

Jess said...

Congratulations! He is perfect!

Antigone said...

He is the cutest thing ever! He looks like Mayce and Bryce combined, amazing. So glad to see all the family was able to be there. The kids are going to be great big sister's and brother's.

Give little Blake a big smooch from all of us here. xoxo

Melissa Terry said...

Sometimes when the need to meet and eat his little cheeks is more than I can bare, I just come back and visit your blog. More pictures please :)

The Hunters said...

Congratulations on your sweet little one! He is precious, as are the pictures of him with big sister and brother. What a sweet time for your family. Hope you are doing well and getting time with ALL your small children!