Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blake's Blessing

Some of my precious girlfriends threw us a shower a few weeks ago in honor of little man Blake:) They decorated a little room at La Madeline and we had a very girly time! I did not get any pictures with my sweet mom and mother in law, but I am so grateful you both came and I love you very much!! We were blessed beyond description and I want to also say thank you to my sweet friend Heather for driving all the way from Borger, TX to celebrate with us:) Mayce was so excited for the "girl time" and loved every minute! She thought she was about 15 and had herself a big ol' bacon quiche:) I was proud! Anyway, thank you girls (Krista, Becky, Susan, Lea, Melissa and Stephanie) for being the hands of Christ and blessing us so much! We love you!




Mayce and Addison (Heather's daughter). It has been over a year since they have seen each other, so needless to say, they were attached at the hip:)




Yes, Stephanie, I was able to read every gift you wrote:) HA! You are so sweet!
The awesome canvases that my dear friend Laura DeSpain painted for the kids:) She is unbelievably talented!


5 comments:

The Hunters said...

How exciting! It is getting so close! Those canvas paintings are amazing! Wish I could do that...

Melissa Terry said...

YOU are the blessing and I am still so sad when I think we weren't there. I am fervently praying for that little guy and for a supernatural delivery!

Love you!

Dane, Jamie, Dillon and Drew said...

So sorry I couldn't be there with you guys. I'm glad you had an awesome shower and we cannot wait to meet Blake!!

Christy said...

Oh my dear sweet friend, if we could just take a moment to ponder on how often you make me smile... okay I said a moment! But in reality it would take much, much more time! You are a blessing and an angel. I love you, I love you and I love you.... you are truly a GOOD friend, wait scratch that, I meant GREEEEAATTT! I can't wait to see you again. By the way, the shower looked like so much fun. How cute are the girls (yours and Heathers!). I love you, know that your in my prayers!

Antigone said...

What a great shower! Looks like it was tons of fun.

And Mayce and Addison look so grown up. What cuties!