Friday, January 2, 2009

First Time For Everything:)

So, I was having some precious bonding time with my "not so little" little man yesterday, when I experienced a mothering first. I was just jabbering away with my most annoying baby talk, when I decide that I had to just lay a big kiss on him. I lean down, pucker up, and instead of feeling sweet little lips, I get a huge dose of spit up in my mouth!!! Of course, my other two precious, VERY observant, angels were there to witness the entire event, so the questions flowed like water for the remainder of the day. "What did it taste like, mama?" "Why did you make him do that?" "Did you swallow it?" Oh, the endless adventures of motherhood! Nothing else could bring so much joy and, yet, make you want to puke all at the same time! HA!

6 comments:

Antigone said...

Yea, I think that has happened a few times around here too. I don't think you ever get over the horror of it. lol!
And that is such a sweet picture of Blake. What an angel.

Christy said...

In a way I'm glad that after three kids your still a lil' freaked out by that... it gives me hope for when I'm a mom (other peeps spit is not my thang, haha!). And good heavens he is getting big, he is so beautiful!

Simple Graces said...

Hahahahah....that is so hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Sweet Blake..full of all kinds of surprises. :-)

Sarah Wronko said...

That is so cute! I love this sweet story! It is so fun to learn how children think by the questions they ask! So adorable!! :)

The Rowe Crew said...

Are you kidding me!?! I love this kid :o) I need to see him SOON! I'll call this weekend and we'll set up a playdate.

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh!!! Yuck!!
hahaha!
how are you guys?