Monday, January 12, 2009

Springuary Weekend!

It could not be more beautiful here! Yesterday and today have been in the 70's and gorgeous! It feels like Spring in January, so it seems like I have not seen Mayce and Bryce for like 24 hours:) They head outside first thing in the morning, and I have to drag them in the afternoon. Yesterday, I told them it was time to eat, I faced some opposition with that statement, and ended up giving them their plates in their tent....outside, of course!
Monty and I have also quickly discovered that our youngest little husky is most willing to give all his smiles and cooing to his bubba and sissy. He is just now 7 weeks, so I am pretty impressed that they can bring out his little personality better than anyone:) Here's a little shot of him talking to his sissy, aka, his princess:) All she has to say is "Blake, what are you doing!" and he lights up!
Lastly, I would like to pay tribute to our dear Longhorns. We love us some Colt McCoy around here, and just had to get Blake involved as soon as possible:) I think he wears the horns well:)

6 comments:

Cynthia Meeks said...

He is such a cutie! I love that he loves his brother and sister, I think it will be so fun to see Hutton with a sibling someday. I am so glad your kids like to play outside, is that big slide thing in your backyard?

Bonky's Mom said...

Too cute--you guys make cute kiddos! : )

Sarah Wronko said...

Your little man is soooo cute Stacy!!

Hulsey Fam said...

yummy yummy and more yummy... I mean really enough said:)

The Johnsons said...

Your kids couldn't be sweeter!!

Antigone said...

Carson is the same way. For a long time he would only smile and laugh for his big sis. Now, only sometimes, his Momma is funny but he would much rather his sister entertain him.

BTW...Blake is getting so big!