Monday, February 16, 2009

Catching Up!

Here's what's been going on at the Durham Casa over the last few weeks:)
OH HAPPY DAY:
Here are just a few pictures of our mornings!! It's a little bit of madness and a whole lotta' happy combined into one! HA!

SURPRISE VISIT:
My Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Frances, and cousins Katelyn and Carson, from Odessa, made a surprise visit for the day :) It had been awhile since we saw them, so the kids really enjoyed each other!

SUPER BOWL SWEETS:
The kids will use ANY occasion to make a cupcake, and the Super Bowl was certainly no exception:)

KRESS TRIP:
We also took a wonderful trip to Kress and had ourselves a little V-Day party:) Thanks Meme!


Mayce and her twin (Aunt Jamie)

The King and Queen in their Royal Bath:) Thanks Nanny!

Ok, your eyes are not deceiving you.....Cousin Drew is 7 1/2 months and Blake is 2 1/2 months. Put him on the line, coach!!


CRASH COURSE IN CREATION:
Last week we had "Creation Week" at home and learned a new day of God's great creation each day of the week. We got to color a creation picture, read our story and do a craft:) We decorated some creation cookies, but they didn't stick around long enough to get a picture:)


7 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

OH we miss you!!! All your kiddos are just as gorgeous as ever and Blake is such a sweetie!!! And I'm totally gonna call you about creation week...we are still doing it too and I would love to pick your brain :o).

And Mayce's "heart to heart" is too precious...I love getting to hear glimpses of what God is doing in her heart!

Melissa Terry said...

wow! I am so impressed by how you manage all of that fun. Blake is so big and you look stunning...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Stace, you always look stunning in all the pictures. Your kids are the cutest!!!

Sara said...

Stacy,
You are such a fantastic mother! An inspiration for sure!
You always look so beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well.
love, sara

The Buster Bunch said...

Oh your kids are precious!!! I love it that Blake is a chunky monkey...too cute!
You are such an awesome Mom, I love your ideas...I need to impliment them on a toddler level :)

The Buster Bunch said...

Oh your kids are precious!!! I love it that Blake is a chunky monkey...too cute!
You are such an awesome Mom, I love your ideas...I need to impliment them on a toddler level :)

Antigone said...

I am so happy our kidos were able to get together. I am sorry that I missed it. Looks like fun was had by all.

P.S. I just LOVE Bryce's dress up outfits. Classic and clever!