Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back Up, Mama:)

So we are having rest time, and I can hear Bryce just chatting away in his room. I can't exactly make out what he is saying, but he typically goes to sleep pretty fast, so I decide to go and tell him to stop talkin' and start sleepin':) I peek in and see him sitting up on his bed looking towards his closet area. I say "hey buddy, let's go ahead and lay down and get some sleep, okay?" Then, he gently responds, "mom, I'm talking to God. Can I sleep when we are finished?" I quickly excused myself and apologized to the Lord for my rude interruption! HA!

Talk away, little warrior, talk away.
There is much to be discussed and much to be heard about the mighty call on your life!

5 comments:

Simple Graces said...

Absolutely Precious....love that Bryce!

Bonky's Mom said...

now THAT is PRECIOUS...love it!

Messenger International said...

beautiful!

The Hunters said...

i love your sweet stories about your kids praying or talking to God. I desire that so much for mine as well. sweet, tender and teachable hearts!

i am going to be at Pink Impact this weekend, are you?

The Johnsons said...

He will be a mighty warrior!!