Monday, March 9, 2009

Seriously?!!....

.....who came up with push-up pops!! It's been a while since we've had them and once these little puppies hit my kids hands, they totally reverted to eating like a 6 month old:) As soon as I realized that we were going to add these frozen friends to our attire, my OCD nerve was hit, and we finished those bad boys over the sink:)
DAY 1:

DAY 2: (smarter mama!)

Just had to throw in a little bit of my dumplin' for your viewing pleasure;) Playing patty cake with sissy just about sends him over the happy edge! We belly laugh, get the hiccups and spit up everywhere....it's good times.

5 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

I am so with you on the whole push up thing:) Wow they are messy and thanks for the viewing pleasure, is it possible to be any cuter? I am really not sure:)

Simple Graces said...

So precious! Love those Durhams!

The Johnsons said...

I love the way Macye is sitting on the slide...how old is she anyway? 14? 15? Love you and your kiddos!!!

Amy Pennington said...

Thanks so much for your prayers. I know the family will appreciate every prayer. God is so faithful. See you tomorrow!

Antigone said...

Oh how I loved Push Pops. And back then they only had them in Orange.

The kidos are stinkin' adorable! And little Blake is edible. Isn't it great how siblings love each other so much at this age. Carson was smiling at Katlynn long before he would smile for his momma!