Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Exhausted...but worth every minute!

Let me just begin by saying I am so sorry for the 16 million pictures I have posted on this particular blog! Christmas was literally a 13 day event, so I figured this amount of pictures was pretty mild:) We had such a wonderful time seeing all of our family and greatly enjoyed their company. We started out with our own Christmas here at home, then went to Kress (Monty's side) for a few days, then Abilene (my side) through new year. My camera desire had pretty much dissipated by the time we reached Abilene, sorry about that mom:) So, since there are no pictures from Abilene, I will just say thank you to Mom, Dad, Shane, Terra, Garrett, Nanny, Sue and Amy for spending Christmas with us in Abilene! We had such a good time with all of our family! We love you all so much and want to thank you for being such a blessing to us!

Christmas at home:)

No comments: