Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cavity Free!

Mayce had her first dentist appointment this last Monday, and she did unbelievable! They called her name, she hopped out of the chair, told me bye, and pranced her little bottom through the door like she had done it a hundred times! Then, from my waiting room chair, I could hear her chatting with the assistant the entire stroll to her destination room:) I, then, heard her telling the hygienist and dentist all about how we brush our teeth at home, what she had for breakfast, that she loved the way their toothpaste tasted and that she liked the Wiggles that were on the t.v.! I was rolling and I am pretty sure she was keeping them entertained! She is the funniest kid.....who never meets a stranger! Needless to say, we were SO proud of her:) After about 45 minutes, Mayce came running out cavity free and lovin' the dentist! PRAISE THE LORD!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

Sooooooooooooooooo cute, I love that picture, and praise God she has a healthy smile:)

The Rowe Crew said...

SO cute!!! I really do remember her brushing those pearly whites super young when we kept her once...way to go, parents!