Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Seriously???



Ok, if you know me at all, you know that I absolutely adore my husband with all my heart! But, seriously, it's like "you were almost there....just one more itsy bitsy step." I laughed so hard when I saw this failed attempt at the toilet paper replenishing that I had to take a picture:) Monty is the greatest man I know, and he helps me in the home more times than I can count...but this was just too hilarious! At least the roll made it near the holder this time, and not just sitting on the floor:) Probably the funniest part of this entire scenario, was when Mayce (the 3 year old) came in to go potty, noticed the "manly mishap," and promptly whipped the old roll off and replaced the new one in a matter of seconds!! She then asked me..."Mom, why did you not finish with the toilet paper?" Ahhh, she's been taught well:):) I love you Monty...thanks for the laugh!!

7 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

SO FUNNY!!!

Even funnier because that is a VERY common thing to see at the Rowe's house...only we are both the culprits :o) How embarrasing!

sahmqueen said...

This made me laugh, because my husband also suffers from this disorder. He also will eat all the crackers out of the box and then put the empty box back in the pantry. Then I never know if I am out until I want a cracker. Makes me furious.

Them Chandlers said...

So great!! Audrey would have done the same thing! Love you, girl :)

christa said...

Wow, I know womeone just like that. Hmmmm What about moving the dirty laundry to the other side of the room but not to the laundry room? Or my very favorite the rinsed dish sat on the counter above the dishwasher. Oh to be carefree!

Antigone said...

I love this!!! And I love even more that Mayce finished the job. You girls need to come to our house and teach us your ways, we ALL need help here. ha ha ha.

Emily Suzanne said...

Hey Stacy! How's your family been? I LOVED this! So, funny... and yet I completely relate! :)

Room For More said...

LOL--what would we do without our men and their "habits"? : ) It's fun to find your blog...I'm not sure how I happened upon ya here clicking from blog to blog! LOL Hmmm...wasting time on the computer during naptime if I must confess!

Hugs!
K