Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Canton Trip

Well, I experienced my very first Canton trip a few days ago and LOVED it! A few of the ladies from our lifegroup took a day trip together and experienced all the junk food we could handle:) Now, I probably would have taken advantage of the entire scene a little more had I not been 8 MONTHS PREGNANT, but instead I just ate alot, drank alot of water and sat whenever I could! HA! I need to also confess that my dear friend Krista (also prego) and I did waddle ourselves over to the cart rental and try to rent one for the day....and had they not been sold out, you better believe we would have been hauling ourselves around in that "Rascal!" Overall, it was such a blessing to be with these ladies and watch the shopping skills come out in full swing....I must say, I was impressed:) Thanks, friends, for letting this big ol' mama tag along:)
Kelly and Katy
April, Krista and I (right before I downed my first "nasty dog" as Krista calls it:)
Back: Katy and Jessica
Front: Kelly and April
Just had to throw this one in here:) We got to play with precious Eve the next day and the kids loved every minute of it! She is such a cutie:)

9 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go to Canton so badly!!! Looks like tons of fun. BTW...I need me some belly pics!

The Buster Bunch said...

Looks like fun. I LOVE Canton. You are a trooper to go at 8 months pregnant! I also agree with the other comment...we need some belly pics :)

Hulsey Fam said...

hey girl I am so glad you worked out the babysitting issues and got to go...good for you, girl time rocks:)

Nominate someone or something in need said...

what? you are pregnant:) congratulations!!! that is so exciting. you will have to let me know what it is like w/ 3:))) am so jealous you went to canton! my favorite place!!!

Simple Graces said...

What fun pics! I'm glad you slid in the part about the nasty dogs. They are just indeed that...nasty. :-) Love the blog makeover....I was just thinking last week it was time for a new look on ours too. :-) Blessed to have you as a friend!

Stephanie said...

Love the new site. Totally hot.

Emily Suzanne said...

That sounds heavenly! maybe I can go on a trip one day... ho hum.

Emily Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Yay!!! I love Canton. Did you get anything good? I have to add, I get exhausted going to play there, I don't know how you did it being that far along. UM, not to mention you look tee-nine-sie (lil') in your pictures.

ps I might get worn out as quickly as I do because of all the food tasting I do... I only do it for everyone else's sake though... I have to make sure its okay!!! haha! Love you!