Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Festival

We absolutely love to go to our Fall Festival at church, and we get entirely too much candy, cotton candy and popcorn:) Our sweet Grammy and Gramps have gotten to go with us for the past 3 years, and this year by far, was the best weather!! As the kids are getting older, we are noticing they desire to try the bigger, more daring, rides. This year was no exception, and we did have to try the ZIP CORD ride!! I fought off wanting to puke by watching my little babies literally fly through the air, but they had an absolute blast, so I kept my mouth shut:) HA! Also, I know you might be wondering how I could go from bed rest one week to walking around a stadium the next, but I assure you I had Dr.'s permission:) The only stipulation was that I had to have my sweet husband carry a lawn chair around and I had to sit while we waited in every line:) It was pretty hilarious having to sit at every stop, but I got to be there, so it was so worth it!!
Please continue to pray for the release of our Father's plan for our country:) Be blessed!
Chillin' in my chair, waiting to go in to stadium



The ZIP CORD!
This is right after they let her go and she smacked the opposite bouncy wall because she was so light:) It was so cute and hilarious:) She thought it was pretty funny.

Cotton candy face






Every year Grammy and Gramps ride the train with them right before we leave. This was Mayce's "I'm kindof done taking pictures" face, and of course, Bryce and Gramps had to give their little shout out to the Longhorns:)

5 comments:

Abby Grace said...

LOVE the pictures! You guys are such a beautiful family! I get nauseous just thinking about Abby flying by on a zip cord. Yikes!

The Johnsons said...

When did Mayce's hair get so stinkin' long?!?! Did you let Bryce stay up for the game last night? For his sake, hopefully not!! Love ya girl!

Christy said...

Oh my lil' preggors friend. I love the pics of Mayce and Bryce, you're right, they are getting so big. I miss you and I'm so thankful I can catch a glimpse of you and your family from time to time on here. Shine on lovely lady... shine on!!!

Hulsey Fam said...

Very cute pics...love your fam!!!

Antigone said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! And I so love your lawn chair.

I talked to your mom yesterday and was happy to hear that Blake is holding on for now. You guys will be in our prayers.

XOXO