Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm thankful for...

...friends that are really creative! We had a "thankful" craft day with our friends Taylor and Krista, and it was a blast! My portion of the creativity was to provide lunch, and let me tell you, I picked up a pizza with some flare and zeal! HA! Krista had come up with a great idea of making thankful turkeys that listed the things we are thankful for on the feathers, then we made some delicious turkey cupcakes:) The kids got to decorate their turkeys themselves, and they ended up being huge blobs of sugar! We are very grateful for the Kings and would get crafty with them any day!!!
All good mothers let their kids eat cake batter, right?

Turkey decorating!
Thankful Turkey

3 comments:

Cynthia Meeks said...

That seems like so much fun! I guess you are getting really close to baby getting here, I can't wait to hear all the news about him! You guys are in my prayers.

The Johnsons said...

I definitely qualify as a "good" mommy then!

Becky said...

What a cute idea!!! I might just steal that in the future!!! :)