Monday, October 20, 2008

Man Time

So, Blake tried to pull a fast one on us Sunday afternoon, and thought he needed to come a little early!! Needless to say, we landed ourselves in the hospital for the night, and my parents drove in to stay with the kiddos until we figured out a plan:) Such a blessing....thank you so much Nana and Pops! When we came home on Monday, Nana took Mayce to the store, and since I am on bed rest for a few days, Bryce decided to stay with his Pops.
He was so excited and came running to my bedroom screaming
"We're gonna have some MAN time!"
Me: "Oh reeaaally, what are you gonna do?"
Bryce: "We're gonna watch man bideos!"
Me: "and what 'bidoes' would those be?"
Bryce: "uhhh...mom, YOU KNOW....COMMERCIALS!!"
I'm not sure if Bryce has ever actually seen a commercial, but it was definitely yet another classic Bryce wording moment;)

5 comments:

Melissa Terry said...

Oh sweet Blake, listen to Aunt Mel, you need to cook a little while longer and then I can meet you. You did send us into some hard core intercession and I am so thankful that you retreated. I do appreciate you helping mom slow down a bit, otherwise I was going to have to lay down the law. Blessings and health be upon you...we can't wait to meet you, little one!

Simple Graces said...

Ok Mrs. Dur-ham. You just got home from the hospital and haven't slept but an hour in the last 24 hours....and you are posting new things on your blog?? Are you serious? Don't make me come lay down some smack! I love you dearly and can't wait to meet little fellow....but please Mr. Blake just wait a few more days. :-)

Becky said...

oh my! Too cute! :) And I will be praying Blake stays where he is for a little while longer and that you are able to get the rest you need for a healthy and safe delivery!!!

Christy said...

Hey my sweet lil' active momma! You need to rest and let us know if you need anything. Know that we love you and we're praying for the new lil' addition!!! (ps Thank the Lord for parents aka grandparents... what a blessing!!!)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and little Blake! May God's timing be perfect and may he rest in there like you're having to rest! :) Can't wait to meet little Blake... I mean we can wait Blake! You have the sweetest kids, Blake will certainly be just as precious and sweet!